At Weavers Community Forum, we understand that local resident’s physical health, mental health and emotional wellbeing play a big part in how happy and comfortable they are in their everyday life.
There are lots of different ways the Forum can support everyone to look after and improve their physical health and emotional wellbeing. These include:
· Exercise / sports & fitness
· Walking group / social clubs
· healthy cooking /eating and understanding nutrition
· taking up new interests and hobbies
· joining a group, team and getting involved an inter-generational support project
· chatting, socialising, and relaxing with other positive people in a positive environment
· learning new skills through education, training, or employment
Contact us to discuss your support needs and let us help you to progress.
CLICK ON THIS LINK TO CONTACT US, JOIN IN AND REGISTER ONTO THE PROJECT
Support/Donate towards this project by clicking the link below.
CLICK ON THIS LINK TO SUPPORT/DONATE TO THE FORUM